Friday, June 9, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day 3- Rae





Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's June Release!
This release is all about the simple things and enjoyment of living.

No automatic alt text available.



Rae is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Rae





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Rae onto a mat I cut with the Goody Bag Die and half paper pieced/half colored her with Copic Markers.
To finish, I added some twine with a button to the side and stamped the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed our June release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: