Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Frame Card

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Molly-Sunflower stamp set for my card.





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.

I created the frame using the Rectangle Dies 1 and Stitched Square Dies.
I stamped Molly and colored her with Copic markers, layering her behind the frame.
To finish, I added the "happy" cut from the Word Dies, the "birthday" from the Happy Hello, and the flower cut from the Flower Dies.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so SWEET! She's adorable!

Theresa

Michelle said...

this is soooo stinking cute !!

Beckie Williams said...

SO darn adorable. I love her!!