Monday, June 19, 2017

Flamingo Mini Happy Planner Pages

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post!
This week I used some Flamingo themed stickers in my Mini Happy Planner.






I used the Flamingo's and Pineapples sticker printable I bought from Plan4Happy for the theme.
I thought these were the perfect theme to summer.
I printed them onto sticker paper with my home printer and cut them out with my Cameo.
I added various washi strips and random other stickers are from MAMBI, Recollections, and odds and ends stickers sheets.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my Mini Happy Planner and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day!


2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

OK I am in love with my planner ... so your planner posts are just AWESOME!! I love it ... I am on my way to check out the planner place!! Thank you for sharing ... love this!!

Claribel said...

Love it!