Thursday, June 8, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day 2- Dorothy





Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's June Release!
This release is all about the simple things and enjoyment of living.

Image may contain: drawing



Dorothy will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Here is the card I made with Dorothy





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Dorothy onto a Stitched Circle Die and colored her with Copic Markers.
I stamped the sentiment onto the banners cut with the Flag Dies 2 and added a ribbon to the side.


I hope you enjoyed our June release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

She is just adorable. You did such an amazing job. Your colors are wonderful!!