Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing June Release Day 1- Alice





Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's June Release!
This release is all about the simple things and enjoyment of living.


Image may contain: drawing


Alice will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Here is the card I made with Alice







I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I created the background by using the Paint Splatters, Spring Splatters and Wonderland Candies stamp sets, adding the washi strips to the side and top.
I stamped and colored Alice with Copic Markers, adding her on pop dots and stamped the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed our June release!


 Have a great day!

No comments: