Friday, June 23, 2017

Peachy Keen June Release Day 1









The new June Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of animals to make all of your cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects sweet enough to write home to Ma about. From cows to cats, we’ve got all your cute barnyard critters covered. 


Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month!


  • We have 15% off our New Release!
  • Free stamp with order of “physical” stamps over $20.
  • .99 cent shipping to USA!


Hi everyone! Here are a couple cards I made using the new Peachy Keen June Stamp of the Month set. This stamp set is jam packed with all kinds of cute critters!




For my first card I made this fun barn scene with the adorable lil piggies.
I stamped and colored all the elements from the NEW Peachy Keen June Stamp Of The Month set and colored it using Copic markers. I then cut out the scene with a Stitched Square Die.
I stamped the sentiment onto a tag I cut with the Label Shape Dies and added it under the main mat.
To finish, I added the cloud border at the top cut with the Border Dies 2.







For my second card I used the sweet lil birdie from the June Stamp Of The Month set and colored it with Copic Markers.
I made a mask for the bird and then I added the background colors using watered down Distress Inks and flicked them on using a paint brush.
I cut the background mat using the Card Mat Dies and then cut out the window using the Stitched Hexagon Dies, cutting an extra for the frame.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut from the Card Mat Dies and attached it to the card using brads.

I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!

Make sure to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see all the new stamps released and get:

  • 15% off our New Release!
  • Free stamp with order of “physical” stamps over $20.
  • .99 cent shipping to USA!
I'll see you back tomorrow for Day 2 of the release!

2 comments:

teachdanz said...

super cute and I love how you created the background!!

Beckie Williams said...

The piggies are just too darn cute!! Awesome job!!