Thursday, June 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 4- Potter Candy Stick Holders

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom June Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

I made these Harry Potter themed candy stick treat holders for today.







I started these with the Scallop Slider and Topper Die and cut them out.
I cut the slits for the candy sticks on the side after I added the mat layers on.
I printed and cut the Happy Potter themed characters from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Wizards Academy file and added them on pop dots.
To finish, I cut the banners from the Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiments from the NEW Pegasus Kisses stamp set, adding them to the candy sticks.



Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treats!!!

Diana Hernandez said...

OMGeeeeee.... These are adorable!! I love them, I wish I had the means to create these. Super adorable!!!
I'm really liking this spirit animal set. tfs

Beckie Williams said...

These are very cute. I love the sentiments in this release! Many different options from one set!

Christine Sawvell said...

Hi! May I please ask what size you cut the wizards at?

GiGi said...

Christine, I cut them at approximately 3 1/2 inches

Christine Sawvell said...

TY!