Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 3- Dragon Candle Lighting Treats

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom June Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

No automatic alt text available.

I made this fun treat for today




I started this project with the Ric Rac Topper Die and added it to a 3 X 4 Inch Clear Bag that I filled with Bazooka Gum. I added the fire wrappers cut with the Candy Wrap Dies.
I stamped the candles from the Birthday Luggage Tag and the sentiment from the NEW Dragon Kisses stamps set.
I cut the Dragon from a Doodlebug file I got in the Silhouette Store and mounted it to the topper on pop dots.





We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

June 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 4 x 6 Freebie

 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!



Regular price for the release package is $142.99

Thanks for visiting and I'll see you back tomorrow for Day 4!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Beckie Williams said...

I have waited for this set to come out. You did such an incredible job with it. Thank you for sharing!!