Friday, June 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 5- Morning Of- Dragon Fire

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have our June Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are




















Monday- Viking/Shield Maiden Lollipop Covers  
Tuesday- Moon Of My Life/GOT Happy Planner Spread
Wednesday- Dragon Candle Treats
Thursday- Harry Potter Themed Candy Stick Holders

No automatic alt text available.


I made this treat for today











I started this project with the Dainty Topper Die. I added a container of Red Hot mints to the inside of a 3 X 4 Inch Clear Bag and created the insert piece.
I created the insert piece by stamping the Trading Card and then used the NEW Label Shape Dies to cut out the center. 
I colored the edges of the card with a red Copic Marker and stamped the sentiment using the Fired Up stamp set.
I stamped and colored the dragon from the Dragon Kisses stamp set using Copic Markers and added her on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Trading Cards onto a tag cut with the Flag Dies 2 and layered all 3 tags together.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

No comments: