Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 2- For The Moon Of My Life and GOT Happy Planner Spread

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom June Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

I made 2 projects for today. The first one is this fun treat.




























I am a HUGE Game Of Thrones fan so I completely ADORE this fun stamp set!

I started this project by filling a 2.25 X 8 Inch Clear Bag with Werther's Candies and created the topper cut with the NEW Label Shape Dies.
I stamped the sentiment from the NEW Happy Name Day stamp set into the center of white label and added some stars cut with the Star Dies.
To finish, I added Kaleesi that I cut from an old hop file that's no longer available.


For my second project, I created a GOT themed spread in my Happy Planner. It happens to be my Birthday on Sunday so these stamps were perfect!






I created my own stickers using old hop files and then used the print and cut feature with my Cameo.
I stamped all the sentiments using the Happy Name Day, Diamond In The Rough, and Shield Maiden stamp sets.
The rest of the stickers are from various MAMBI sticker books and the washi is from Doodlebug.


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

June 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 4 x 6 Freebie

 4x6 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Regular price for the release package is $142.99

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB treat and planner details!

Unknown said...

So cool! Awesome job!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic projects!

Theresa

Michelle said...

love your planner spread ! sooo cute ! youll have to do it again during GOT week !! and the Kalese (sp)? is a very cute project !!