Monday, June 26, 2017

NEW Recollections Planner with Summer Themed Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post!
Well, I caved and bought one of the new Recollections planners from Michaels. I fell in love with the doughnut cover and layout inside and figured I'd give it a go. 




 This planner is very similar to the Erin Conrad planners.





I did a general Summer theme for this week.
I used a yellow, green, and aqua color scheme with pineapple focal points.
I used MAMBI sticker books for all the stickers and some washi tape.

I really like this planner! I like the all white boxes and the no line boxes. The only downfall is that the pages are not removable which makes it a little more challenging to decorate and write in as the metal rings get in the way.
All in all, I am very happy I decided to buy it. 

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my Recollections Planner and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Your planner is awesome. I have had the Erin Conrad planners and they can be so expensive. I might have to take a look at Micheal's Thank you!