Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Happy Summer

Image may contain: text

It's time for another Theme Week!
This time its a Summertime Themed Challenge!

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so!
Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!
You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.
A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

So here we go for June's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using a Summertime theme!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST July 7th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!


***************************

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Sophia-Burst Bubble stamp set for my challenge card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I created the bubble cut out using my Designers Edition software and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped and half paper pieced/half colored Sofia with Copic markers, adding her to the card on pop dots.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Summer stamp set, pop dotting the "summer" tag onto the card.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

And this is just awesome. She is so cute. I can't wait to participate.