Saturday, June 3, 2017

Birthday Bunny

Hi everyone! I wanted to share the sweet card I made using some of the NEWLY released stamp sets from Peachy Keen Stamps
These new Kitty, Bird, and Mouse face stamps are just too cute! 



I decided to use these new faces on a bunny and boy did it turn out so stinkin cute!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the circle mat out of glitter paper and mounted it to the card.
I cut the bunny from the SVG Cutting Files Some Bunny Loves You file and added the cupcake I paper pieced from the NEW PK-Basics 01 Party Basics stamp set.
I stamped the face using the Kitty, Bird, and Mouse Face Assortment stamps, using chalk for the cheeks and Copic marker for the eyes.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment onto it using the Party Basics, attaching it with brads.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kathy Jakopovich said...

AWE!! Gigi!! this is simply adorable! Love everything about it! The coloring, the layout, the paper used!! GREAT CARD, Girl... as always! Lots of Love, Kathy