Thursday, June 22, 2017

Have A Jaw-Some Birthday!

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing this fun treat bag I made.
 I used the Monthly Spotlight stamp set, Under The Sea, for the sentiment.




I started this project with the Ric Rac Topper Die and added it to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag that I filled with Sixlet candy.
I cut the Shark from Miss Kate Cuttables and added it to the topper on pop dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Under The Sea stamp set.
To finish, I added the starfish and shell cut from the Tropical Dies along with a couple pearl accents.

Don't forget to get the Under The Sea stamp set at a great price this month!
 $10.99



I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Beckie Williams said...

This is too cute. I love the sayings in this set and your shark is adorable.