Saturday, June 24, 2017

Peachy Keen June Release Day 2













The new June Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of animals to make all of your cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects sweet enough to write home to Ma about. From cows to cats, we’ve got all your cute barnyard critters covered. 

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month!

  • We have 15% off our New Release!
  • Free stamp with order of “physical” stamps over $20.
  • .99 cent shipping to USA!

Hi everyone! Here are a couple cards I made using some the newly released stamp sets from Peachy Keen Stamps. These stamp sets are so stinkin cute!!!

For my first project I made this fun cow card. These cows are SO CUTE!!!






I started the card by using distress inks to color in the background and then added a strip of green paper to the bottom.
I stamped the sun, clouds and fence using the NEW Peachkin Accessories stamp set and colored them with Copic markers, paper piecing the sun.
I stamped the cow from the NEW Love Moo Cows stamp set and colored her with Copic Markers.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Card Mat Dies and mounted the cow on pop dots.




And for my second card I used all the animals in the windows.




I  stamped the animals in the windows and colored them with Copic Makers.
Cow- Love Moo Cows
Pig and Chicken- June SOTM
Lamb- Love Ewe Lambs 
I added them to a background I cut the Card Mat Dies and stamped the sentiment from the June Stamp Of The Month Set.
To finish, I added a piece of twine tied in a bow.



I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting!

Make sure to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see all the new stamps released and get:


  • 15% off our New Release!
  • Free stamp with order of “physical” stamps over $20.
  • .99 cent shipping to USA!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

These cards are just adorable!! You did a fabulous job! I can not wait to get mins and play along!!