Friday, April 22, 2016

You Don't Have To Have Super Powers

Hi everyone! I have a fun treat to share with you today. I have been in Disney mode since I just got back from my trip so I dug out my Cricut and made this using the Best Of Pixar cart.



I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Candy Bar Gift Card Holder and cut it out with my Cameo. I left the gift card holder off and instead added a white mat. 
I cut Sully out with my Cricut and the Best Of Pixar cart. This image was found on an Icon cut. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Super Hero 2 stamp set and added Sully on pop dots.
To finish, I wrapped a Hershey bar in decorative paper using the Border Dies to cut the edges and added it to the box.

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute!
Have a blessed day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M