Friday, April 15, 2016

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop- For My Gnomie
















Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Melissa you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:
I made this RAK gift set for my project today




I used the new Love and Kindness stamp set on both the card and soap bottle, along with the new School Dies on the card.
I started the card with a standard A2 card base and added the white mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I used the Goody Bag Die insert to cut the background mats and the notebook paper piece. I used the School Dies to cut the notebook paper top, the pencil, and the thumbtack. 
I stamped and colored the gnome from the Gnomies Forever stamp set and colored them with Copic markers. 
I added him on a tag cut with the Wine Tag Die along with the mushroom cut with the Spring Dies 2 and the grass cut with the Spring Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiments in the center of the Stitched Circle Die, and onto a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2



Regular Price for the Release Package is $120.99


1 - Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/17, 11:59pm pst.

CHALKBOARD

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is CINDY


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace 
 Jen (April Guest Designer)

21 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn adorable...LOVE you gnome projects!! Too cute!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

GiGi, your projects are always the cutest! fantastic job!

Beth F. said...

What fun projects!!

Unknown said...

Fun, Cute projects!

Teri said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute gift set! Love the purple!

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty color palette!Totally cute!!

Donna said...

Oh so cute

Sue D said...

How fun--I like the purple and green together.

red1979 said...

Such a cute little gnome set! TFS!

donnabischof said...

Who wouldn't want this cute gift? Love it.

Unknown said...

Incredible gift idea!! o many fun new products and ideas in this release! :)

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the gnome. Wonderful card!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

I love everything about this!!! Just too cute!

Craftyretiredlady said...

Love the Gnomies... can't wait to share it with mine Gnomies!

Craftyretiredlady said...

Love the Gnomies and can't wait to share with my Gnomies!

Michelle said...

such a cute set chickie LOVE all the purple of course lol

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Seriously love this stamps set!! and your colors are dorbz!

Blue6366 said...

So stinking cute. I love it.

Sara Bottomlee said...

EEK!!!! Adorable!!! Great color combo, everything about this is perfect!

cghundley said...

What a cute set
this is. So fun.
Carla from Utah