Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 2- Pencil Holders

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!



Here is what I made for today








I started these with the Lollipop Die and used the holly berry die from the Christmas Dies to make the hole bigger in the bottom to accommodate the pencil.
I used the Treat Flag Die on both of the pencils.
For the bear one, I used the Tropical Dies for the ground, the Christmas Dies for the tree, and I cut the bear from the SVG Cutting Files Scallop Heart Mini Animal Card Set. I stamped the sentiments onto the flag and banner I cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2, using the NEW After School Programs.
For the owl one, I stamped the numbered bottom and book stack from the NEW School Panels. I cut the owl from the SVG Cutting Files Owl With Pencil and stamped the sentiment from the School Time Greetings.


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $112.99

April 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $120.99

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! These are so adorable! Love them!

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!!!!

Michelle said...

these are both soooo cute ! love !