Monday, April 11, 2016

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 1- You Rule

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets along with a NEW Die set!



I made this fun gift set for my project today




I started this project with the Scallop Caddy Die and cut it out. 
I used the NEW School Dies to cut out the pencil, notebook paper top and paper clip.
I stamped the notebook paper using the Polka Dot Journal Card onto a piece cut with the Layered Frame and Journal Die.
I cut the ruler from the NEW Kawaii Nerdy Rulers file and pop dotted him to the bottom of the box.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the School Time Greetings and filled the box with goodies.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $112.99

April 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $120.99


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute gift set! Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!! FAB!

Michelle said...

what a adorable treat !!! LOVE !