Friday, April 8, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing April Release Day 3- Megan




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's April release!  
This month is all about being in the kitchen... who doesn't like fresh baked goods, right?


Meet our newest stamp,

Megan is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the Project I made :




I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Curved Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped and colored Megan with Copic markers, adding the hat from the Felicity stamp. I pop dotted her to the card and added some Doodlebug Sprinkles to the top corner.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2



Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E33, E57
Clothes- B000, B00

She is available in the STORE Today!

Thanks for joining us for our April Release

 and have a great day!