Friday, April 15, 2016

Mother's Day Flower Treat Box

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and it's time for a new challenge too. This month the challenge is "Flowers".


I made this Mother's Day Treat Box for my project today using the NEW Smiley Flower.




I started this project with the Dolphin Treat Box and cut it out with my Cameo. I didn't use any of the layers from the box file and instead added a row of grass cut with the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies.
I cut the NEW Smiley Flowers using the mirror image of one so they would face each other and glued them to the front of the box.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2, stamped the sentiment from the World's Greatest Parents, and added a Gusset Bag filled with candy to the inside.


I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute! LOVE this Mom's day box-FAB!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is so cute!