Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Little Angel Stopped...

Hi everyone! I wanted to share another card I made using the ALL NEW Peachy Keen Fashionista Face Stamps!
These stamps are on sale through the 21st!


INTRODUCING:  
FASHIONISTA FACES

Get these and all of our new packages right here first!! 
 They begin shipping on Friday, April 14th.
Promo pricing ends on April 21st.



I pulled out some of my old Peachy Keen stamps and used the very 1st Stamp Of The Month set, PKSC-01 January 2012.

I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored the angel with Copic markers and added her face with one of the NEW Fashionista face stamps.
I mounted her on pop dots to a Stitched Circle and Scallop Circle Die
To finish, I added some twine with a button, some sequins and stamped the sentiment. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super sweet card! Your coloring is just amazing! Fun papers and cute design!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVE!!!