Thursday, April 14, 2016

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 4- You Must Be The Change

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


Here is the card I made with this new stamp set




A close up of all the dimension


 I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the inside mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut the circle mats using the Scallop Circle and Stitched Circle Dies.
I stamped the tree into the center of the stitched circle die using the Seasonal Tree stamp set.
I stamped all the flowers from the NEW Cherry Blossom stamp set and the green speckles using the Paint Splatters 2. 
I stamped several flowers individually, cut them out, and pop dotted them to the top. 
I stamped the bigger flowers to the bottom corner of the card and the sentiment from the Love and Kindness stamp set.
To finish, I used Stickles to add the glitter dots.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!! LOVE this!!!

Michelle said...

this is sooooo pretty and how you used the splatters too !!!