Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 3- Making Your Day A Little Brighter

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!



Here is the project I made for today








I started this with the Scallop Caddy Die and cut it out. I added a white mat to the front and glued it on. Then I used the Spring Dies 2 to cut out the cloud windows before assembling the box.
I cut the sun from the SVG Cutting Files Happy Smiles and glued it onto the back of the box over the sentiment tag that I stamped with the NEW Love and Kindness.
I added another cloud and the rainbow from the Rainbow Seeds stamp set and pop dotted them to the front.
To finish, I filled a Gusset Bag with Lemon Drops and placed it inside.

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $112.99

April 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Regular price for the release package is $120.99


Thanks for visiting and I'll see you back tomorrow for Day 4!
Have a great day!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat box!!!! LOVE!

Michelle said...

awe how happy and cute is this !