Saturday, April 16, 2016

Peachy Keen Stamp Release

Hi everyone! Here are a few cards I made using the ALL NEW Peachy Keen Fashionista Face Stamps!


INTRODUCING:  
FASHIONISTA FACES

Get these and all of our new packages right here first!! 
 They begin shipping on Friday, April 14th.
Promo pricing ends on April 21st.

These faces are super fun and perfect for any doll cut. Kathy created them to fit the Julie Nutting Dolls, but they will work with any faceless stamp or die cut.

I thought it would be fun to add them to some retro girls I cut using SVG Cutting Files cuts.





For both cards I used the NEW Fashionista face stamps.
I cut the cards, word phrases, and girls using my Cameo.

Peachy Keen

SVG Cutting Files

Jaded Blossom

I hope you all liked my cards and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great website, so many people need this information, thanks for providing it.

www.imarksweb.org