Thursday, April 28, 2016

Have A Barking Good Birthday

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I have a  treat bag to share using the Monthly Spotlight stamp set, Party Animal. This happens to be one of my FAV stamp sets so of course I had to make something with it!




I started this project with the Dainty Topper Die and added it to a Gusset Bag I filled with goodies.
I lined the bottom of the bag with a piece of cardstock and added a border cut with the Border Dies.
I cut the dog from the SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Pup and pop dotted her to the front of the bag.
I gave her a bow I cut with the Bow Dies and a balloon I cut with the Birthday Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Party Animal stamp set onto a tag I cut with the Flag Dies 2 and glued it to the topper. The cupcake was stamped from the Birthday Luggage Tag and I added it on a circle cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.

Recipe:

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

Don't forget, you can get the Party Animal stamp set at a great price this month! 

Party Animal


To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE


"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

1 comment: