Friday, April 15, 2016

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 5- Morning Of- Thank You Teacher

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our April Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- You Rule
Tuesday- Pencil Holders
Wednesday- Sunshine Treats
Thursday- Cherry Blossom Tree

For our Freebie of the Month !
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! 

Here is what I made for today




I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Simple Treat Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I cut the girl from a NEW file called Chibi Nerdy Girl With Pencil and added her to the front on pop dots.
I cut the clipboard from the School Dies and stamped the lines using the School Designer Tapes
I added the apple in corner from the Chalkboard freebie along with the sentiment I stamped onto a tag cut with the Candy Wrap Dies.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our April Challenge.... 
Under The Sea

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute gift box! Love all your projects this week!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat box...she is so cute!!

Michelle said...

adorable ! such a cute little girl