Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cinderella

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Paige-Sugar and Spice stamp set for this card.



























I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I stamped Paige onto the mat and colored her with Copic Markers. I outlined her in a pale blue and used a white gel pen to do the dots on her dress.
I added a side piece that I embossed with my Cuttlebug along with a scallop border cut with the Border Dies.
I cut the sentiment tag from the Curly Label Die, used a black pen to add the stitching line, and stamped the sentiment from the My Craft Spot Happily Ever After stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

And make sure to come back tomorrow for the start of the April Release!

No comments: