Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Turtley Awesome

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share the card I made using one of the newest Jaded Blossom stamp sets, Turtley Rad.



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added a Stitched Oval to the background and cut the turtle from the PPPR Birthday Critters file.
I cut the party hat from the Birthday Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Turtley Rad stamp set.
To finish, I added a banner cut with the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and added a button with twine bow.

I am entering this into the PPPR Linky Party

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting from seeing your wonderful Turtle at PPPR challenge. Like the papers you used. Like the sentiment. Please ck out my card I entered. Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

teachdanz said...

super cute Gigi!! Thanks for linking it up with the PPPR challenge!!
Nicole
PPPR dt

Migdalia said...

TOTAL cuteness my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gloria said...

Turtley CUTE card Gigi!!! Loving the color combo as well. Thank you for playing along with us over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon:)