Thursday, May 19, 2016

Graduation Cards

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I have a set of quick cards I made up. For some reason, High School Graduation ALWAYS sneaks up on me and I have no cards! So I wanted to share with you all a super quick, but cool, grad card I made with my Jaded Blossom supplies. I was able to whip out 5 of these in less than an hour.

























I started these with a standard A2 card base and added the white mats cut with the Card Mat Dies
I stamped the background using the Paint Splatters and Paint Splatters 2 stamp sets. Using colored ink is a great way to personalize your cards to your school colors.
I cut the graduation cap from the School Dies and glued it to the center of the card. 
To finish, I stamped the sentiments from the School Time Greetings and The Graduate stamp sets.

I hope you all liked my cards and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE


"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Awesome card!

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE this card! It's AWESOME!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations