Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fun In The Sun

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Annie-Sunshiny Days stamp set for this card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut out square's using the Stitched Square Dies and stamped Annie into the smaller one.
I colored her with Copic Markers and inked the edges of the mat.
I added another matted layer in the back and added the pennants cut with the Candy Charms and Banner Dies.
To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Happy Summer stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...FAB colouring!

Migdalia said...

This is just DARLING!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M