Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 4- Slow Down

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom May Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!


Here is the project I made with this new stamp set







I started this project with the Candy Caddy Die and cut it out.
I stamped and half colored/half paper pieced the turtle from the Turtley Rad stamp set and pop dotted it to the front of the box.
I added some grass and flowers cut with the Spring Dies and the butterfly from the Spring Dies 2.
I stamped the sentiment and added some gems to the centers of the flowers and butterfly.
To finish, I used the Candy Wrap Dies to cut the covers for the candy and added the mini turtles stamped from the Turtley Rad stamp set.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGEEE! This is so adorable! Love that turtle!

Kathy Salido said...

So cute, I totally forget how cute it looks when you stamp on pattern paper!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Totally adorable! That turtle is the cutest EVER!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

i love love love this ! amazing chickie !

Unknown said...

Your cards are sooo cute. 😄

Unknown said...

Your cards are sooo cute. 😄