Friday, May 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom May Release Blog Hop- Dog-Gone Awesome

Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Melissa you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:
I made this fun puppy themed treat





I started this project with the Dainty Topper Die and added it to a Gusset Bag that I filled with treats and added a liner to.
I stamped the puppy from the Puppy Dress Up and colored him with Copic Markers. I decided to cut the brim off the hat and make it a beret and added him to the front on pop dots.
I heat embossed the sentiment and stamped the heart paw print from the Dog-Gone Awesome stamp set. I mounted it to a tag I cut with the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and attached it to the topper with a brad.




Regular Price for the Release Package is $137.99


1 - Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/15, 11:59pm pst.

BIRTHDAY IN STYLE

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is CINDY



Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle
 Kathy (May Guest Designer)

17 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Love the colors you used for your pup!!! And what a fun treat!

Unknown said...

Omg! That puppy is too cute! Love the hat!

Unknown said...

Very cuuute! WOW! <3

Mary said...

OMG! How cute is this puppy! Nice projects!

red1979 said...

Oh, this is just so cute! Love the colors you chose to do your little puppy treat in!

Michelle said...

this is sooo cute love the way you colored the puppy !

Unknown said...

This is such a cute idea for my friends on the police force! I'm sure they would get a good chuckle out of it :)

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

your colors remind me so much of 4th of July, all that pup needs is a sparkler!!! Ah-Dorbz!!!

cghundley said...

How fun and
so cute!
Carla from Utah

Kathy Salido said...

So super cute! Love how you gave him a beret!

Melissa said...

So super cute! The dog stamps are adorable!

Unknown said...

this is so wonderful!!!

candio said...

Just adorable treat ~ love your puppy!!

Sue D said...

This is adorable! Love the shape of this treat bag and the colors.

Glitter Me Always said...

Nice!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love this1 so so cute!

Unknown said...

So, so cute. I love this!