Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Summer

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is "Summer Lovin".


I made this treat box for my project




I started this project with the Gable Panel Box and cut it out with my Cameo.
I embossed the front mat with an embossing folder and inked the edges.
I cut the Flamingo and created a custom mat for it by welding all the main pieces together and then offsetting it.
I cut the sign out using the Jaded Blossom Fall Dies and stamped the sentiment with a combination of the Aloha and Sweet Travels stamp sets.
To finish, I cut the sentiment tag using the Mini Tag Dies, stamped the sentiment with the Happy Summer, and attached it with some twine.

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Your treat box is fabulous! The flamingo is so darn cute! Fun bright colors and such a great project!
Sherrie K