Thursday, May 5, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 2- Lucille-Relax and Enjoy


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  

This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering yourself a bit too!


Meet our newest stamp,
Lucille, Relax & Enjoy

Lucille will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made!




T I started this project with the Jaded Blossom Wine Tag Die and cut it out. I added the sentiment label to the side before gluing on the mat and placed it on a bottle of lotion.
I stamped and colored Lucille and cut her out. I mounted her on pop dots to the tag and added some enamel dots to the side. 
To finish, I added a bow to the top of the tag.



Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E31, E33
Robe, Towel, Water- B000, B00, BG01
Chair- RV21, R35
Basin- C0, C3


She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our May Release

 and have a great day!