Friday, May 6, 2016

For A Tee-Rific Dad

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I am sharing this fun Father's Day card using the ALL NEW Chibi Golfer Boy.



I started this project with the Card Sketch 18 and cut it out. I loved how this sketch looked like the green on a golf course! 
I used a black pen and did a dotted line around the white mat and added some Doodlebug Sprinkles to the corners.
I cut the Chibi Golfer Boy out and added him on pop dots to the card. 
To finish, I stamped and cut the sentiment bubble from the Jaded Blossom Funny Bunny stamp set and stamped the sentiment using a combination of the Go Team and World's Greatest Parents stamp sets.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

This little golfer is super cute! I have to get this file! I know lots of people that like to play!