Monday, May 9, 2016

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 1- We Mermaid To Be Friends

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom May Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set along with a NEW Die set!



I made this fun gift set for my project today











I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I used the NEW Envelope Dies to create the pocket on the front of the card to hold a gift card. 
I added some sand and shell to the bottom cut with the Tropical Dies.
I cut the NEW SVG Cutting Files Chibi Mermaid and pop dotted her to the front.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Candy Wrap Dies and stamped the sentiment from the NEW Mermaid Kisses stamp set.
I added a gift card base cut with the Gift Card Die and made a pull using the Label Dies and the sand dollar cut with the Tropical Dies.
To finish, I made a matching treat box I cut using the NEW SVG Cutting Files Lidded Sandollar Box. I added the starfish from the Tropical Dies and some gems.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99

May 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4x4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow! What a great idea to use the envelope as a gift card holder. Fabulous! Your sand dollars look amazing!

Unknown said...

Fabulous gift set!!! Love what you did with the envelope die!!!

Melissa said...

Such a cute set! Love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous set Gigi!!! LOVE!!!!

Kathy Salido said...

What a great project, love how you used the envelope die

Michelle said...

such a pretty set ! love the soft colors you used !!!