Friday, May 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 5- Morning Of - HB2U

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our May Freebie to share with you today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Mermaid Gift Set
Tuesday- Donut Treats
Wednesday- Dog Gift Box
Thursday- Turtle Treat Box

For our Freebie of the Month !
Here is what I made for today



I found this super cool marshmallow pop and that was the inspiration for this project!
I added a topper to it using the Scallop Slider and Topper Die. I stamped the mat with several of the faces from the Social Candies and tied on a twine bow.
I cut the tab using the Label Dies and heat embossed the sentiment from the Supersized Birthday Greetings stamp set.
I cut a 3 X 3 card base and added the white mat cut with the Stitched Square Dies. I stamped the faces onto it using the Social Candies and the sentiment from the Birthday In Style.
To finish, I cut the envelope using the Envelope Dies and stamped a face into the corner.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our May Challenge.... 
Food Theme
HERE

4 comments:

Unknown said...

To cute! Love this gift set! Love the colours!

Kathy Salido said...

Oh now this has to be my favorite today!! Love the marshmallow pop and the bright colors you used.

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...and the perfect smiley treats!!!

Michelle said...

so cute and colorful !!!