Saturday, May 21, 2016

Be A Mermaid

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share the card I made using one of the new Jaded Blossom stamp sets, Mermaid Kisses. I just LOVE the mermaid in this stamp set and had to color her.






I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the rectangle mat using the Goody Bag Die and the circle mat cut with the Scallop Circle Dies.
I stamped and colored the mermaid with Copic markers from the Mermaid Kisses stamp set and mounted her on pop dots.
I added the waves cut from the Tropical Dies and stamped the sentiment onto the white mat.
To finish, I used a white gel pen to do the stitching line around the scallop circle and added some Doodlebug Sprinkles. 


I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Gigi,
This is just adorable! The mermaid is precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M