Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 1- Paige-Girls Night



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  

This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering yourself a bit too!


Meet our newest stamp,
Paige, Girls Night

Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made!



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added 1 inch strips to the background. I also added half cut circles to the bottom to create the scallop edge.
I used my sewing machine to stitch all the panels and top mats.
I stamped Paige onto a Stitched Circle Die and mounted it to another circle I cut with my Cameo.
I colored Paige with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment onto banners cut from the Flag Dies 2.
To finish, I added the circle mats and sentiment banners on pop dots to the front.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E33, E35
Shirt- YR21, YR04
Pillow- B21, B97


She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our May Release

 and have a great day!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...LOVE the stitching too!