Monday, August 12, 2013

You're My Main Squeeze

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is a color challenge: Create a project using the color pallet below. 


And here is the card that I created using this color scheme...




I stamped and paper pieced the orange using Peachy Keen's Faceless Fruit stamp set and the face is from PK's June 2013 SOTM kit. I just adore that innocent looking face!
I used My Craft Spot's 4 inch Metal Doily Die as my mat and some washi tape as accents on the side of my card and the sides of the sentiment banner. I tied some twine to the side of my card using some Twisted Teal Trendy Twine and stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Tasty Treats stamp set. To finish I mounted the orange and sentiment banner on pop dots. 

I hope you will all play along in the challenge and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's projects! Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too sweet...love the doily!

katieo said...

So cute. I love the color palate.

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Your peach is adorable!! I love how you centered it on your pretty doily! Love how you used the colors!

Kimberly

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute! LOV E it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable design! The peach is stinken cute and love the sentiment! Great card Gigi!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Such an adorable card. Love the colors and the peach is too cute.