Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Peachy Keen and Flower Soft Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the Peachy Keen and Flower Soft Blog Hop! Our goal for this hop is to share with you how FANTASTICALLY Peachy Keen Stamps and Flower Soft goes together! 
Now, If you came from Dawn's blog, then you're in the right place. If not and you just happened to come across this post, you will want to start at the beginning HERE so you won't miss a single thing!

Here is what I created for this hop!


Don't you just LOVE that face...the way she's looking at the spider!?!?!




I will admit that I have never before used Flower Soft and I have to tell you....I LOVE IT! It made the COOLEST spider web! And it is so easy and fun to work with.
I created the web background on my card using a pencil to draw in a web. Then I went over the lines with the Flower Soft Glue and covered it with Polar White Flower Soft. I also decided to trim the side of my card down to make it have the web shape by simple cutting around the web.

I stamped that adorable witch from Peachy Keen's September 2012 SOTM Kit and colored her with Copic Markers. I stamped her face using Peachy Keen's Sweet and Innocent Face Assortment and pop dotted a punched spider to her forehead and added a line of Flower Soft down.
I stamped the sentiment to a banner and added a rosette with a spider sticker to the top.

There are some wonderful prizes for this hop! Kattie from Flower Soft is giving away 3 pots of Flower Soft (winners choice) and a bottle of Flower Soft Glue...a $25 value! 
Peachy Keen is giving one lucky commenter a $25 gift Certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps. 
Just make sure to leave a comment on all the blogs in the hop for the best chance at winning! You have until Midnight to complete the hop. 

I have a personal GIVEAWAY going on right now here at my blog. Go HERE to enter to win a Peachy Keen Face Stamp set!

Now you're off to the super talented Melissa's blog next!

Here is the line-up in case you get lost along the way
Gigi McKellips-YOU'RE HERE


39 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

I love Halloween projects and your witchy's face is priceless! Love the fuzzy spiderweb... well, on this card, not in real life. :) Janis

Trina said...

Oh, I love your card! That is the cutest!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

WOW! Trimming the card was a fantastic idea! I am really loving the looks of the flower soft. I have never used it either! :)

Denise Kott said...

Great use of the flower soft and the stamp set, oh my, so stinkin' cute. HOP....

Pam said...

How cute! This little witch is adorable! Great spider web!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love your witch more every time I see her Gigi! you did an amazing job of that spider's web. It's pure genius! xxx

Diana said...

cute card and the spider web is awesome!!

bdcampers@msn.com

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love the spider web!!

LaLa said...

I really love how you used the product to do the web! Very cute!

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the spider web=!

Sue D said...

Eek--what a cute card and great use of flower soft.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

DoBea A. said...

That spiderweb is amazing GiGi!!

Melissa said...

So adorable! The web is the best :)

Janice W. said...

I absolutely ADORE this card Gigi! Great job as always!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I LOVE this fun card GiGi! Your sweet little witch is just too cute! Love the spider and spider webs - you did an awesome job with the Flower Soft!

Beckie said...

How amazingly adorable!!! LOVE the scene you've set. That flower soft looks awesome as a web.


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Joanne Jay said...

witchy! lol

Craft Confectionery said...

I just love her, will have to add her to my wish list.

Denise
craftyladydp @gmail .com

Saundra said...

Eek is right! Your card is simpley adorable, GiGi!! Love the way you used the Flower Soft! ~Hugs, saundra

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH WOW!! GIGI.... You never ever cease to amaze me!! Your spiderweb is FANTASTIC!! You do amazing work and we are so lucky to have you on our PKS team!! Thank you for all you do for us!
Love and Hugs, Kathy

janner said...

I totally agree with Kathy, you are an amazing member of the team. Your projects are fabulous.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

jessica said...

OMG Gigi!! Your card is so flipping ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that PKS and the web in flower soft....AWESOME!!!
Another super project!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love your flower soft web. Cute image. TFS

marg0006 said...

Super card! Love the cute embellishes shape on the card. Great job coloring the cute witch.

maarg0006 at Verizon dot net

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!!!SOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love your card!!!

Shmoo said...

I'm dying! I want that little witch!! Sooooo cute!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is TOO STINKIN' CUTE Gigi, AWESOME job with the flower soft my sweet friend!!! :)

Vicki Harper said...

Love the spider web! I love the witch too! So adorable!!

Vanessa said...

Your spider web is genius. Not to mention your witch is the cutest!

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the spider hanging from her hat.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Blue Moon Creation said...

Very cute cars for Halloween! I love the way you used the Flower Soft for the spider web too! -Thia

Sherry said...

very cute! I love the spider web!

lomaster2010@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

What a fun card!! I love how you used Flower Soft for the spider web, that's super creative! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

just too clever with the FS and the web!! cute!!!

Lena said...

Too cute! I love the expression on that precious little face. The flower soft effect is beautiful.
Fun card!
Lena

Cassandra said...

This is just the cutest thing ever!! My favorite by far. She is such a cutie, but that spider web is AMAZING!!! You go girl!!!

Christine Kiehl said...

OMG! This is one of the cutest halloween cards I have seen in a long time! I love what you did with the dangling spider!!! So adorable! I like your style! Thank you for crafting and sharing on this hop!

Sherrie K. said...

AMAZING card design!!! I love the cute little witch and the flower soft is so darn cute! Great texture!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Gigi,
I absolutely adore your card!!
Love the shape and the cool spider web and the witch is adorable the way she is looking at the spider!! Fabulous job as always.