Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Ruff You!

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Peachy Keen Stamps and I have a card to share. I am just LOVING these new stamps that were just released this month. Those pups are THE CUTEST dog's ever!




I paper pieced the dogs using the new Peachy Keen August 2013 Stamp Of The Month set. I did some inking on them and stamped the faces using the Peachy Keen Happy Go Luck Dog faces. I cut the girls head off...EEK...LOL! and positioned it so it looked like she was resting her head on the boy's head. I used Copic markers to color in some grass and a white gel pen for the highlights on the dogs. To finish, I stamped the sentiment, added a bow, and added some gems. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in today! 
Have a great day!



5 comments:

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Saundra said...

This is such a sweet card, GiGi!! Love these puppies!! ~hugs, Saundra

Brenda said...

Really SWEET card!!!!


Brenda

Sherrie K. said...

So super sweet!!! The faces are so adorable:) Your designs are always over the top CUTE!
Love it!
Sherrie K

Pam said...

Those little puppies are soooo cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com