Monday, August 5, 2013

Hog Wild For You!





Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at My Craft Spot! This week the challenge is to create a CAS (Clean And Simple) card. This was a challenge for me personally, because I love to add lots of details to my cards! LOL!

This might look like a simple card, but it was a tough one to create! I started with a 5X5 inch white piece of cardstock. I cut 2 circles using my Cricut and traced them onto the cardstock lightly in pencil. Then I stamped the pig using Peachy Keen's May 2013 SOTM kit but I had to mask off some of the stamp. I wanted is arms to come over, but his body to stay inside the circle. After he was stamped I colored him with Copic markers and traced over the lines of the circle with a black pen. Then I cut out the negative parts around the pig inside the circle and mounted it on pop dots. I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Down On The Farm stamp set and added a black line around the card. To finish I added some hearts that I cut out using My Craft Spot's Small Alphabet Dies, inked the edges and added black lines around them.

I hope you will all play along in the challenge this week and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Saundra said...

This is adorable, GiGi!! I love your CAS card! ~Hugs, Saundra

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is adorable! I love this idea:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Anonymous said...

Darling card...I hate to be dumb, but could you tell me where I can buy this pig stamp? Just tooo cute! Thanks. Connie

GiGi said...

Connie, the pig is a stamp in the Peachy Keen May 2013 Stamp OF The Month kit. I can't believe I forgot to put that in there! LOL! Here is the direct link for you
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/products/PKSC_17_May_2013-1276-0.html

Migdalia said...

I am so in love with the Adorable little piggy!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Too Too Cute Gigi!!

Cindy Beland said...

This is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE my friend!!!:)