Sunday, August 11, 2013

Beach Bound

Hello everyone! I am back for my second post as the Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files! Summer is closely coming to an end which makes me sad, but this fun cut file cheered me right up! 

I made this card using the NEW Beach Bound cut file that will be release this Friday. 





Don't you just want to go sit in that chair? LOL! This was such a fun file to work with, mostly because it's just SO CUTE!
I cut everything on the card using the Beach Bound cut file. I stamped the girls face using a Peachy Keen In The Garden Face stamp and gave her a few freckles. I inked the sand with brown and white to get the textured look and did a stitching line on the chair. I also did a stitching line on the umbrella and added the sentiment and stamped image using My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies Dies and Stampin' Around Summer stamp set.
I am so happy you came to visit me for my second Guest DT post for SVG Cutting Files! See you next week for my third post!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on your GDT. I wish I was at the Beach right now this looks Awesome. Look at the waist on Her.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, that chair is calling my name!

janner said...

Congrats! What a sweet card. Thanks for sharing. You are amazing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Pam said...

Congratulations on your GDT! Adorable beach card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Congrats on the GD spot. I just love your card. This file is fabulous and love the PK face you used :)

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on your GD spot! Your card design is so fun Gigi! I love the beach theme and the cuts are all so awesome! The stitching on the umbrella and chair look amazing! GREAT job as always!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GDS!!
Simply ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥