Friday, August 2, 2013

August Peachy Keen Sneak Peeks!

Hello everyone! Are you ready to see some Peachy Keen CUTENESS?!?! I am sharing some sneak peeks for the upcoming release on Monday. You all are going to just LOVE these new stamps! Kathy has done it again...she creates THE cutest stamps!

For my first card I used the August SOTM stamp set to create everything on this card except the background and paw print on the brad. Those are from the new Dog Background stamp being release this month. I stamped and colored everything using Copic markers. I stamped and colored the background and I stamped a single paw print onto some paper and used my I-Top to create the brad for my tag. 




For my second card, I also used the August SOTM stamp set and the new Cat Background for the paw prints. I colored the kitty using Copic markers and added her to a pennant that I hand cut. I also used a awl to punch holes around the edge and stamped the paw prints into the corners. I stamped the sentiments and added a bow to the banner by punching holes and threading the ribbon through. 




Head over to the Peachy Keen Blog to see more of these super cute sneak peeks all week long! And come join in the fun on Monday June 5th at 6 pm CST at the Peachy Keen Connection for the full release party! There will be lots of inspiration, challenges, and prizes to be won!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

14 comments:

janner said...

These cards are so sweet. I love these stamps too. Great detail.

Pat N. said...

Your cards are both adorable, and your coloring is perfect!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous colouring...love them both...especially the cat one!!

Migdalia said...

They are both TOTALLY cute!!
AMAZING job on the coloring!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Saundra said...

These cards are the cutest, GiGi!! Love them both! ~Hugs, Saundra

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER cute cards Gigi,Have a GREAT weekend my friend!!!:)

Gwen said...

Love them both GiGi, they are just adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my stars Gigi, this is so stinken adorable! Great job on the coloring!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your cards. I like the paper piercing and your coloring is wonderful. These are such cute stamps.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Mary Ann said...

Super cute cards!!!Great coloring,love the stamps!!!

Brenda said...

Really, really cute!!!! Love the colors and coloring!! Sweet cards!!


Brenda W.

Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com) said...

THe cards are great...Can see the new releases are going to be over the top. I will probably purchase the in the dog house again set.
HA HA

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, such cuteness Gigi!! I just love your coloring. That is one thing is have not gotten into yet, but your cards are inspiring!!

Kim H said...

Gigi ~ Totally ADORABLE ~ all of them! You colored them PERFECTLY and totally LOVE both designs!!! I have to say that puppy image the most! You ladies are making this release incredibly hard not to order!!!