Friday, August 9, 2013

Kitty Birthday




Hello everyone! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am ...LOL!
I wanted to share this card that I made using the NEW Peachy Keen August 2013 SOTM kit. This is seriously one of my FAV stamp sets. These little kitties and doggies are TOO CUTE!

I stamped and paper pieced the kitty and hat. I used a white gel pen to color in her tummy and the spots on the hat. I stamped the tuna can and colored it with Copic markers. I added some pennants to the top that I added a black pen stitching line too and stamped the sentiment. I embossed the background with the Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder and tied some Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine around the card.

Here are the new stamps in case you haven't seen them yet:


There is a GREAT SALE going on for 1 week at Peachy Keen, so go check it out! And don't forget that you have through Monday to play along in the Release Party Challenges going on now at The Peachy Keen Connection! You could win a PK Gift Certificate just by playing along!


Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SWEET Gigi, AWESOME job!!!Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!!:)

snappy scrappy said...

Just too darn sweet!

Gwen said...

GiGi all these little cats are so cute, but I think this one is extra cute! Love the banners!

Unknown said...

This little kitty is sooooo cute. Great job!
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Please join the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog

Kathy Salido said...

Super sweet card Gigi, I love the colors and papers you used.

Unknown said...

This adorable. My niece loves kittens. Her birthday has passed but this can be made into a " back to school card " adding the idea to my craft cabinet app. Thanks for all your ideas.

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable!!