Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's Poppin?

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at My Craft Spot and I have a card to share that I did using the Tasty Treats stamp set!



Don't you just LOVE that face?!?! I can't help but to smile when I see it :D



I actually used my CRICUT for the cuts on this card! I haven't used it in so long I almost forgot how to. LOL!
I cut the corn using Smiley Cards and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Cornies face stamp. I used a Copic marker and a white gel pen to add some kernels of corn to him. I also tied some Olive Jute String in a bow around the bottom. 
The popcorn was cut from Slumber Party and I pop dotted it to the card. 
I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Tasty Treats stamp set and added a bow to the side. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!
GiGi

P.S. Have you added this button to your blog?

My Craft Spot

Click HERE to see all the details!


AND have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet for a chance at a Peachy Keen Face stamp set? If not, go HERE for all the details!



7 comments:

Pam said...

This is just too cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tina H said...

Phweeww! I thought you were done using your Cricut. I am so glad to see this card. Soooo very cute! I love all your Cricut designs. I don't have a Silhouette. I hope you use your Cricut more :)

Sukie said...

This is so adorable, just love the fun face you used!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE the face..awesome card design!
Sherrie K

Janice W. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Kathy Salido said...

This is such a fun card Gigi!! The cuts are great and the face is perfect!!