Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Peachy Keen August Release Party Challenges

Hello everyone! Did you all get to the Peachy Keen release party last night? HOW STINKIN CUTE are these new stamps! I LOVE this release to bits!


Even if you didn't make it to the party last night, you can still come play along in the challenges at The Peachy Keen Connection for a chance at a PK gift certificate! Here are the cards that I made for the challenges.

For challenge #1 hosted by Cassandra, you are to make a card or layout with a Back To School theme. 
I made this card for my project. I used the August 2012 SOTM kit to create my card. I stamped the paper, School, pencil, and worm. I colored the worm using Copic markers and paper pieced the pencil. I also stamped the pencils face using Peachy Keen Sweet and Silly Face Assortment. The squares and check marks are stamped from My Craft Spot's Always and Forever Stamp set and I tied some Twisted Lime Trendy Twine to the top. I hand wrote the shopping list and added some pink gem stickers to the bottom.



For the second challenge hosted by Melissa, you are to create a project using your Peachy Keen stamps and at least one office supply. This could be paper clips, staples, anything you would normally find in an office.
I made a post it note cover for this project. I love dressing up Post It Notes! 
I created the cover by using an old notebook cover that I had picked up at M's on clearance as a template and also used the pen that came with that set. After I created the cover, I added the puppy and sentiment that I stamped using the new Peachy Keen Faceless Puppy and Faceless Kitten stamp set. I stamped the face using PK's Happy Go Lucky Dog Faces and added a paper clip that I tied a ribbon onto to hold the sentiment tag in place. 



I hope you all will play along in the challenges which can be found at The Peachy Keen Connection.
You can also buy all the NEW stamps NOW at Peachy Keen!


Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!



7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Gigi, you have outdone yourself! Your pencil and inch worm are absolutely adorable! The faces are so fun!
How about that post it note holder...wow, your little pooch is so stinken cute! I love the ribbon and the paper clip-great add on! Looks like a must have set! LOVE!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love them both!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful work my friend! Your projects are awesome, as always! Love the back-to-school card with that sweet little worm. And, your notebook with the pup is adorable ♥

Migdalia said...

Absolutely so STINKIN cute!! you did an AMAZING job on both projects!
Cannot stop smiling!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Gigi,
Both projects are adorable but I especially love the cute lille puppy post it note holder!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Thank you for joining in the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog

Cindy Beland said...

Both projects are ADORABLE Gigi, FANTASTIC job as always my friend!!!:)