Sunday, August 4, 2013

SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be the August Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files! I was so excited when Ann asked me because I just LOVE her cute cut files! Every Sunday this month I will have a fun project to share with you, so I would love for you to come back and visit.

Here is what I created for you this week! These are new files called Kawaii Bug Shape Cards and they will be released on Friday. There are four different cards and I decided to do the bee shaped one.



How adorable is this guy?!?! He is such a cutie and so easy to create.
I cut the card and layers out and glittered all the black pieces. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Moodies 2 1/4 inch face stamp and added Glossy Accents to the eyes. I also added glitter to the wings and pop dotted the head. The sentiment banner is stamped using Peachy Keen's Honey Sentiments and I added a black pen stitched line. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and will come back next Sunday for my second SVG Cutting Files Guest DT post! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cute!!!:). I can see why you chose this one. I know I have not seen the others. But bees are soooo cute:)
Josie
My personal blog:) !!!
Please join in the fun at Craftin'Boutique:) !!!

Migdalia said...

This is so STINKIN Cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Kathy Salido said...

First off congrats on the GT spot!! I just love SVG Cutting Files. You shaped cared is super cute and I love the peachy face you used.

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your Guest Spot! Super cute bee... I love the face you picked out for this cutie. Looking forward to the whole month's of posts. :)

Brenda said...

Just a sweet BEE card!!!


Brenda W.

Shorty Creations said...

This little bee is the cutest!!! Fabulous job my friend =)

Cindy Beland said...

Congratulations on your Guest Spot Gigi! your card is ADORABLE!!!:)